white_nationalism is the ideology that white people should have their own nation. White nationalists usually do not agree with being hateful in their racism, but instead see it as respecting part of the human dualism of higher-nature and lower-nature. They also believe that the way to solve ethic conflict is not more tolerance but more seperation.
Since the later 20th century White Nationalism is not mainstream politics and is considered to be taboo in Western Civilization.
Organizations and publishers Edit
Criticism mainly comes from people who have a collectivist_morality, examples:
- stating that it causes great suffering and pain: a "scourge that won't go away".
- Nationalism being the cause of Nazism (low moral value)
See also Edit
- ↑ http://www.anus.com/zine/articles/nazi/
- ↑ https://youtube.com/watch?v=ciMsmuLZGyk - "Ethno-Nationalism and the Metaphysics of Virtue" by Davis Aurini
- ↑ http://whitenationalism.com/wn/wn-05.htm
- ↑ http://unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/11/why-i-am-not-white-nationalist.html
- ↑ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/menachem-rosensaft/peter-brimelow_b_1338565.html
- ↑ http://www.amren.com/news/2014/01/how-bad-is-white-nationalism/
- ↑ http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14277
- ↑ http://anarchistnews.org/content/undying-appeal-white-nationalism
This tag implicates nationalism.