- adjective: "of a more excellent or effective type or quality"
- adjective: "partly or fully recovered from illness, injury, or mental stress; less unwell"
- verb: "improve on or surpass (an existing or previous level or achievement)"
- "Better to be x than y" —banner archived from:
- ↑ http://ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/3828-classical-fascism-vs-national-socialism/page-3?hl=reactionary#entry82913 - title: "Classical Fascism vs. National Socialism - Page 3 - Wastelands - Iron March Forums"; type: politics forums; archive: http://archive.is/wHEcG;