4chan (AKA The Internet Hate Machine and Cuckchan) is a Futaba-style imageboard that is based on 2chan's software. Their mascot is Yotsuba_Koiwai; moot quote: "I want to be the little girl [meaning Yotsuba]."
Throughout its history Edit
4chan X was once a web browser plugin to improve it.
See also Edit
- ↑ http://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/2ojt1l/what_is_happening_to_4chans_pol_board/ - due to moot being cuckolded one time; that caused a happening at /pol/
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20150107050541/http://www.vanityfair.com/business/features/2011/04/4chan-201104
- ↑ http://gawker.com/5626105/4chan-on-the-hunt-for-puppy-throwing-girl
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20101030032849/http://catalog.neet.tv:80/
- ↑ http://catalog.neet.tv/ - "4chan catalog"
- ↑ http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2014/08/05/a-photo-of-a-4chan-post-sold-for-almost-100000-because-art/
- ↑ http://www.dailydot.com/politics/4chan-celebgate-nude-photos-copyright-dmca/
- ↑ http://www.4chan.org/news?all#118 - "News - 4chan"
- ↑ https://blog.foolz.us/2014/08/14/foolz-archives-farewell/
- ↑ https://archive.moe/ failed: http://archive.is/QtsZc
- ↑ http://mayhemydg.github.com/4chan-x/ - "4chan X"
- ↑ http://s.4cdn.org/image/favicon-status.ico
- ↑ https://sys.4chan.org/image/error/banned/rid.php
This tag sometimes implicates imageboard.