- Not to be confused with wtf
? - the question mark character "?" either:
- alone (not part of a sentence) or
- at the end of a sentence.
"?" usually denotes wonder, confusion, or curiosity, examples:
1: ∧＿∧ （゜Д゜ ） ? 2: ∧＿∧ （゜Д゜ ） Seriously?
- the background of this web page: http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/clauses.htm
- the 4chan thread not found favicon: http://web.archive.org/web/20170705085708/https://iconverticons.com/files/png/5217df2d8841b114-16x16.png (ICO to PNG conversion of http://s.4cdn.org/image/favicon-status.ico)